As everyone relaxes during the holiday break, we technologists at Instructional Technology buckle down to log in some hours to improve the services that we offer to make your technological projects at the College of Wooster even better. That being said, we’ve got a variety of things in the works that will be implemented before next semester. We wanted to give everybody a heads up as to what will be changing, so check back often for more updates! If you have any specific inquiries as to particular projects, or other questions, feel free to shoot us a message.
The following is a list of the projects and ideas we currently have on our plate.
- We’re working on setting up a type of “Portal” web page in which you can easily (and quickly.) access all the tools online that the College of Wooster has to offer.
- Poster printer has completely changed. (Don’t worry, it’s changed for the better!)
- We’re updating a lot of our Software Documentation in preparation for the McGregor grant. (iMovie and Garageband, among others.)
- We’re thinking about putting in a giant dry erase board in the Taylor Hall Lab. What do you think? Give us some input if you’d like!
- Updating the design and future of the Faculty Fellows Program.