TimelineJS allows you to make timelines simply by using Google Spreadsheets.
Tips & tricks from Timeline JS creators
- Keep it short. No more than 20 slides.
- Narrative is important. Limit having stories jump around.
- Write each event as a part of a larger narrative.
- Include events that build up to major occurrences — not just the major events.
TimelineJS can pull in media from a variety of sources these include: Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Dailymotion, Google Maps, Wikipedia, SoundCloud, Document Cloud and so more!
Agenda for workshops:
- What are timelines and how to use them