Educational Technology is hosting a workshop for faculty using Moodle for 2nd semester including quizzes, forums, and assignment grading features – learn about Moodle features you may not have used and get help with using them.
This informal session will afford lots of opportunities for faculty to ask questions and have hands-on engagement.
Registration is appreciated. Visit our Events page.
- Moodle interface and course settings
- Import course materials
- Test users (enroll in your course as Student Observer)
- Space to allow students to submit work that faculty can grade and give feedback on
- Forums (discussion boards)
- Interactive content useful for memory tasks and critical thinking
- College software that features training and other materials
Grades and grading features
Help and Assistance
- Moodle support through Educational Technology
- Moodle Docs available through Moodle