Microsoft Teams is a digital hub that brings conversations, content, and apps together in one place. Educators can create collaborative classrooms and connect in professional learning communities – all from a single experience in Office 365 Education.
|Issues to Address||Possible Solutions|
|Accessing Teams||See Accessing Teams below or page 7 of our documentation|
|Creating a Meeting||See our 4 minute how-to video and page 9 of our documentation|
|Meeting Options/Settings||See page 13 of our documentation.|
|Join a Meeting||See the first minute of Microsoft’s training video and page 15 of our documentation.|
|Recording a Meeting||See this How to Record Your Microsoft Teams Meeting and page 17 of our documentation.|
|Recording a Presentation with “Meet Now”||See our video Using Teams “Meet now” to record your presentation and share your screen.|
|Sharing via Stream||See Sharing Teams Meeting Recordings on Stream and page 18 of our documentation.|
|Create Breakout Rooms||See How to Create Virtual Breakout Groups in Teams.|
|Chats||See Microsoft’s Training Video on chats and page 21 of our documentation.|
- We recommend users to download the Team’s desktop client.
- Teams is available in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome web browsers. *Teams is not supported in Safari or Firefox*.
- See directions for installing Microsoft Teams for Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android.
- Teams Documentation
- Best Practices for Teams (document)
- Best Practices for Teams (website post)
- Recording from our Livestreaming your Lessons workshop (3/17/2020)
- Microsoft Teams Official video training
- Microsoft Teams support