In Cased You Missed It, please see our resources we have been sharing.
If you don’t follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, now is the time to do it! We are publishing updates almost daily. Follow us on:
Moodle Resources for Faculty
Educational Technology has put together some more Moodle Resources for faculty for timed alternatives for exams.
- Visit our Options for Exams using a Word Document for links to resources, examples, and more
- Also check out our Moodle Assignment using a Word Prompt video (login is required to view the video)
Educational Technology Support Videos
Educational Technology has made some videos on Stream this week about Teams and Sharing on Stream (login is required).
- Sharing your Screen in Teams: Desktop vs Browser
- Sharing Videos on Stream
- Watch more videos on our Educational Technology Support Video Group
Student Support for End of Semester
Got final projects? Need help with a Word document or a presentation? Miss being able to visit the Digital Media Bar in Andrews Library? Never fear! Educational Technology has taken our Digital Media Bar virtual. Our students are still available for support. You can book a virtual appointment with them.
Virtual IS Symposium Support
Educational Technology and Technology Services are here to support Seniors who are choosing to participate in the Virtual IS Symposium.
Students working on video or audio presentations can find support via our Guidelines for Audio and Video support page.
Students working on posters can find support via our Creating IS Symposium Posters support page.
How to Get Help with Symposium
For help with Office 365 applications (including Teams), poster creation, and video/audio support:
- Book an appointment with a Student Technology Assistant in Educational Technology
- If that doesn’t solve your problem, contact Educational Technology Professional Staff members: available 8:30AM-5PM, M-F via email and virtual bookings, (see the Educational Technology website)
For trouble logging into Wooster accounts & basic troubleshooting, contact Technology Services:
- Via chat on the Technology Services website from 8:30AM-5PM (EDT), M-F
- 330-287-4357 (xHELP)
Sharing Updates and Suggestions
Educational Technology realizes that there are a lot of updates happening quickly with Microsoft Office 365 products, especially Teams and Stream. Have you come across an update that we’ve missed? Or maybe you have suggestions that you would like to see in our post? Do not hesitate to reach out to us at educationaltechnology.wooster.edu.
Who are we following?
Did you know that Microsoft has a new and improved Educator center? They have free courses that you can take with your Wooster credentials. They have even started a learning path series on remote learning.