Date(s) - Tuesday, November 1, 2016
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Media Lab (Taylor 205)
For this particular workshop series, we will use Photoshop as a Graphic designing tool, or to be more specific, poster design. Thus, the series is designed to help beginners to:
- Understand basic rules of creating a Poster
- Utilize Adobe Photoshop CS6 tools to create a Poster
At the end of the 3 workshops, the user should know who to design a complete Poster using Photoshop.
For the agendas for all three sessions, visit Creating Posters with Photoshop workshop series.
Workshop #3: HOW TO LAYOUT TEXT
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 from 6-7PM in Taylor 205
- Review of PSD file
- Blending Mode
- How to download and import Fonts
- Export .PSD as different types (.PDF, .PNG, and .JPG)
- Font and font-family
- How to choose and combine fonts
- Text layout on a poster
Bookings are closed for this event.