What is it?
OneDrive app provides access to cloud storage for files & photos associated with the College’s OneDrive for Business and Office 365 service.
Download the free app and connect to your College OneDrive account.
OneDrive app for iOS on iTunes
OneDrive app for Android on Google Play
OneDrive – Cloud storage for files & photos
OneDrive gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With the College’s OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people on campus. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can’t sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Note: to edit files in your OneDrive, you must use separate apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps.
Who uses it?
How does it work?
Uses as an Educational Technology
Resources at Wooster
source: app description taken from iTunes Preview