Date(s) - Thursday, February 20, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CoRE Andrews Library
Format your IS once and for all so you can focus on written content. This workshop will walk you through how to do most of the formatting that you are going to need for your IS. Please come with your laptop and the latest version of word.
- Page numbering
- How to add page numbers
- Using section breaks to reset page numbers
- How to modify the type and/or the starting number of your page numbers
- Creating and modifying Styles
- An overview of the default styles
- How to modify styles to fit the requirements of your department
- Creating and updating Tables of Content/Figures/Tables
- How to find help when you get stuck
This event is fully booked.