|Issue to Address||Possible Solutions|
|How do I download Microsoft Office to my device?||Downloading Office 365 (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Teams…)|
|I have a meeting in Teams. How do I join it?||Teams meeting as a student|
|I want to meet with classmates for study groups. How can I host one virtually?||See Hosting Virtual Meetings below.|
|How do I use Moodle? I don’t know how to navigate the website.||Moodle User Interface Explained|
|My professor told me to check announcements in Moodle. I don’t know where to find it!||Finding Announcements in Moodle and Email|
|I don’t understand how to use forums in Moodle.||Moodle Forums FAQs|
|How do I submit assignments in Moodle?||Moodle Assignments FAQs|
|How do I take a quiz in Moodle?||Interacting with Moodle Quizzes|
|Uploading and Sharing Videos||Microsoft Stream|
|Scanning documents into PDFs||Scanning documents into PDF with Apple Notes|
Scanning documents into PDF with Microsoft Lens
Hosting Virtual Meetings
You can schedule a virtual meeting using Microsoft Teams. You’ll need a computer with a microphone and webcam for this to work best. Your students can join using a computer, tablet or even phone.
- Set up a virtual meeting using Microsoft Teams.
- Record the meeting for those who are not able to attend
To optimize your Teams session, we recommend the following:
- Device with a good internet connection.
- Use headphones or earbuds with a microphone to minimize surrounding noise and maximize your voice.
- When you enter a large Teams meeting, mute your microphone as a courtesy.
- As the host of the meeting, individuals are able to mute and unmute participants at any point.
- Audio — At a minimum, ensure you have speakers and a microphone; however, we recommend a headset or earbuds (with mic).
- Video — Try have a webcam, either built into your computer, phone, or an USB webcam.
Visit these resources below for more information on how to use Teams: